Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need to vent ( A LOT )

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 362 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you think you could take another persons life if pushed far enough?

Options:

yes, only if I have to.

no way I would never.

depends

no answer

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 2

View Results

This is not a realgoius post or anything like that. This is a post more on the fact that why does god allow certain people to continue living after they have put someone through hell. I am talking about my ex BF he was very abusive to me during our 5 years together. When I had finally had enough and left he stalked me a year. Don't get me wrong when it came down to the abuse I fought back just as hard as he hit me. Well being stalked and him getting into it with me and my family he finally stoped after awhile. I met someone else and I have a baby by him. But what I don't understand is I have such a hatered for him I mean there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish he was dead. There are even times I want to hurt him. ( I won't I love my children to much ) I just want him gone. I live right across the street from him and he knows that he isn't allowed anywhere near me or my family and its not because of an order of protection its because I told him one day after a fight he and my father had at the train station one day in front of the police I told him that if he came anywhere near us I would blow his brains out. I only said it out of anger and rage but deep inside I meant it. Am I a bad person for feeling this way? Or does anyone who has been put through this feel as I do?
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
orestes712
by New Member on May. 10, 2007 at 5:56 PM

First of all...try to relax...

2nd of all...NO!!! your aren't the ONLY ONE to feel the way you are feeling...

i remember thinking of ways to "off" my ex...(at the time i was still with him)

it was  an abusive relationship in every way....thank God i made it past all that..it has been 10 yrs now and he still is getting on my nerves (we have a daughter 2-gether who is now 16)...if at all possible...get away from him...

work on moving somewhere else!!!! i know it is easier said than done but in order to have peace of mind you should consider this...i can understand and hear your frustration...he's NOT WORTH THIS!!!! he's is not worth the energy you need to move on....and he's certainly not worth going to jail for right???

go girl...u can if you really want to...a different scenery...a new start...you'll only have to see him in court!!!

i bet you're thinking as you see him.."what was i thinking???"!!!!

me too....i still feel alot of bad feelings towards my ex...but i don't allow it to control me...don't you either...let his next chick do it cuz i'm pretty positive he'll treat her the same way...

really, across the street????....move away if you can ok??? GOOD LUCK!!!
and God Bless!!!

latina12dye4
by New Member on May. 11, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Thanks I needed to hear that. I just get so mad sometimes. but thanks alot again
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)