Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst than before

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 404 Total Views

My trich is getting so out of control. It had gotten better, when I started taking lexapro for Postpartum Depression but then, about 1month later, I start pulling and pulling. Now you can see my scalp around my forehead. Its so noticeable and thin in the back tooo. I even get comments on how I am losing my hair. But I dont know wut to say.

I have 4 kids and I cant even afford a wig.

Any ideas on how to cover it, without buying a wig since that doesnt fit into my budget with 4 kids?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JilliansMommy08
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Honestly, I'm not too sure...I've been pulling from my hairline for about 10 years now...all I've ever needed to do before to cover where I pull is just part my hair a different way every once in awhile..but now since I got prego and had a baby, my pulling has been soooo much worse!!!  I'm starting to get really sad about it...

In this pic you can see what I'm talkin bout..pulling from the hairline..everytime I change my part I start pulling from where I part it...so my hair line is just getting higher and higher! :(

Anyways, sorry for babbling and sorry I can't help you out!  If you think of any good ideas please share!!!

HuntersMommy08
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM

you can afford wigs! I buy all my wigs at wigs-us.com  its amazing. Forever Young wigs are my favorite. I NEVER spend more than $40.00!! check it out! Everything thinks they are my real hair too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)