Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share experiences

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:55 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 272 Total Views
I would love to hear some stories and experiences with yours or others' Crystals.  My first experience with a Crystal child was around 99 or 2000.  I had not even heard of them yet.  I was working part-time in a local restaurant as a hostess.  It was a weekend night and we were completely full with an hour plus wait.  I was standing against a wall looking out over the restaurant and people.  I noticed one particular family about ten feet from me.  They had a small boy about 1 1/2  or maybe 2 years old, sitting in a high chair.  I was watching him and admiring him.  He turned his head and was looking my direction.  It was very dark in the restaurant with small overhead lights that shone down in the walkways and above each table.  He kept looking my direction, but I don't think he could see me because it was dark.  I stepped forward, under the light, so he could see me.  Once he saw me, he smiled.  In my thoughts, I thanked him for being here and I asked him if he was here to help me save the world.  He smiled even bigger and started shaking his head yes.  I was astonished, to say the least.  Since then if I suspect a child is a Crystal I will send them my love and speak to them with my mind to see if I get a reaction from them.  It can be quite fun!! 
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jaqui
by New Member on May. 6, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Hi there I'm new in here. My name is Jaqui. I'm the mother of 3 kids under 6 yrs old. My oldest and my husband are indigos, and my daughter who is 3 is a crystal. My youngest is just 8 months old , but the jury is still out :)
 We just recently  heard about this whole thing (2 months ago) and are still pretty new to this whole thing. My daughter is a pretty classic crystal. She's 3 but barely talks out loud, but I've always known what she wanted. My mom is a medium and has spoken to her "spirit guide" and has told us plenty of her clairvoyant gifts. I have it too, but choose not to use it. My daughter however, is tickeled and confused by her gift.  So right now we are really just trying to figure out how to connect with her without making her feel like she there is something wrong with her, and recognize that she has a higher calling and purpose, but she still has to respect other people and behave herself. There's kind of a fine line between pushing the little artist to do what she wants to do and breaking her spirit.

She really has the sweetest little spirit, but boy, this girl is a DIVA!!!Tongue out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)