Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let Me Know if I'm in the Right Place!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 321 Total Views

Hi guys! I've heard about indigo and crystal children a lot before I even thought about getting pregnant. I personally believe that I'm an indigo child myself. I'm very moody, rebellious, and I feel things very strongly. There's a whole list but I'm actually asking about my daughter.

Ok here's the deal with Caitlyn and maybe if I'm not supposed to be here you can direct me to the right spot. I knew the night I was pregnant that she was coming. I saw her face in my mind and I knew it was a girl. She was born naturally on her due date (told you I knew!) The difference between some of your kids and my kid that I've been reading is that everyone tells me she is the happiest baby they've ever met. She has zero stranger anxiety, she has been able and prefers to play by herself since a young age. I swear her and my dog share some sort of weird link. She smiles at everyone and she doens't even have to cry and I know exactly what she wants. Yeah, if could be the mother daughter bond but the thing is everyone else can know what she wants without her even making a peep. Caitlyn is 7 months now and if I'm talking to someone and we make a little joke she'll laugh as though she understands. Without us even laughing about what was said. It really is starting to weird out family members. We even wake up in the middle of the night and she'll be sitting in her crib waiting on us.

Oh, and I have a 87 year old lady friend who has known me my whole life. She met Caitly and those two didn't stop staring at one another. My friend just sat there and finally said "Look at those eyes. It's like looking into the eyes of someone my age..." She normally doesn't say stuff like that, one of those more uptight southern Christians. But they were checking one another out like they've done it hundreds of times over.

Am I an overly proud parent or is it something else? Thanks girls!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SCAmom
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:22 PM
I would have to say that you are in the right place, just from your desciption I can tell that she is a crystal. These types of children know intuitively what is going on around them and how to react to it. My youngest son is the same way. They find happiness in every  thing even when no one else does. Remember to nurture that ablity it will help her later.
heavenrhino
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:28 PM
That sounds about right. I would love if I could see your baby. The picture of her on your page is absolutely breath-taking. She is beautiful.I mean I know we probably live a ways from each other , and I meant only in a bigger picture. My daughter , Heaven, fits the desciption of your daughter somewhat. The part about no stranger anxiety. She is 2 1/2 years old and any time we go to the store she introduces herself to everyone she sees. Of course, they look at me like I'm crazy for letting her speak to people, but Heaven IS and  she came here to BE. So all I can do for her is to nurture her and be all respectful and unconditionaly loving. Your daughter sounds magnificent. Do people flock to her when you go out? I have that problem alot with Heaven. Well , she thinks it's great. But, everytime we go out to eat or to Wal-Mart, a family or a group of people will flock to her and just ogle her and ooh and aah. And she loves to touch people. When she was a baby and she would reach her hand out to touch someone, we would joke and say, " You've just been blessed by Heaven". But now I'm not so sure. I  never picked out her name or anything,  I just never thought to call her anything else. She just always WAS. When I found out that I was pregnant with her, I was waiting for the surprise or the overwhelming joy, but I got none of that . Only because I knew that she had been there all along just waiting for me to be ready for her. That's why, to this day, I feel a bliss and love I've never had before. This crystal child came here to give this to all of us. Yours , too, sounds like. If you ever want to talk, I'm always here.

Jennifer & Heaven
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)