Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Roll Call What did you can Today??? Keep post going

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

The Patriot Seed Vault features only the best survival heirloom seeds

The concept of a survival seed vault has become more widespread over the last several years. More and more families are gaining food independence by growing their own survival heirloom seeds.

The health benefits of these non-gmo, survival heirloom seeds are more widely known now than in years past, and people are taking a stand against high supermarket prices.

But then disaster strikes, and you have to ask yourself some questions:

Could I feed my family if I had to?

Do I have the right kind of seeds for my region? Can I save the seeds from my harvest to plant the following year?

The Survival Seed Vault was designed by MyPatriotSupply.com as a way to allow you to answer yes to all of these questions! Our Patriot Seed Vault features only the finest survival heirloom seeds for a robust and hearty garden, even in the toughest of times.

Survival Seed VaultPlace order
Special Bundle OfferPlace order for 3
MyPatriotSupply is a premium heirloom survival seed supplier located in the United States. We are a group of folks with a passion for self-reliance and freedom, and love sharing that with our customers.

The Survival Seed Vault contains only the highest quality heirloom vegetable survival seeds. They Patriot Seeds are 100% Non-GMO, open-pollinated and placed in specially sealed packets allowing for long term storage.

Our "competitors" sell similar survival seed vaults for as much as $150! They claim to give you 50,000 (or some other over-inflated number) of survival heirloom seeds - but then you find out you have mostly junk seeds that were overstock from several years ago.

Not with us! You pay one low price for the original Survival Seed Vault and receive a large balance of Patriot Seeds from the most recent harvest.

The Patriot Survival Seed Vault is packaged for long term storage (5+ years) but priced for planting this year! Because of our affordable pricing, the majority of our customers buy for both planting and storage!

Food Preparedness

Buy SEEDS HERE http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/?Click=27364

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
workathome1
by Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM

corn

lovemelovemenot
by Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I've canned over 40 quarts of green beans, 10 quarts of tomato juice, and some sweet relish.  I also froze corn, green peas, and zucchini.  I've still got a lot to go in my garden, too!

starlight32
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM

2 quarts of tomatoes soup.3 pints of pickles,2 half pints of strawberry jam.and 2 pints of salsa.

carebear10993
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Not today but so far this summer we've canned Tomatoes. Beet and pickles. 

beckolette
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM

The last thing I did was put a 5 gal bucket of what will be tomato veg. juice in the  spare fridge last night. Later today  I will start cooking it down a bit and start canning. 

So far this summer I started with Green Beans on the 4th of July, have 64 Pint n 1/2 .  Have a constant supply of fridge pickles going. Diced and frozen Green peppers, onions, celery. Dehydrated tomato skins which are then powdered to add as seasonings. Hot peppers are pickled, dehy., frozen and still coming on for table use. Tomatoes I have spaghetti sauce, salsa, whole, stewed and more to do. Sweet corn I canned 67 pint n 1/2, froze for SIL 48 3cup bags which she then decided she had enough left from last year. So those will become relish and such or given away.  Beets, Pears, Apples, peaches. The list is long. Jams, jellies, chutneys, butters. Chow chow, giardenaria, hot dill beans, pickles. Whew now I know why people ask my husband "what's Beck canning today?" LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)