Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How about something handmade this year?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

When you're the mother of a young child you realize that time gets away from you and your baby grows up before your eyes.  What if you could capture those precious moments and put them into something you could look at now and in years to come?

As the mother of my 2 year old adopted Vietnamese daughter Anabelle, I realized those moments were slipping by so I began to digitally scrap book the little moments of our lives.  And then I had friends and family asking me to help them save their memories.  I realized that we weren't the only ones wanting to preserve our memories and Ladybugs and Red Thread Scrap Shoppe  was born.

I can help you gather those precious moments, whether it be a birthday, an adoption journey, a family vacation, anything you can think of, and turn it into a hard cover book that you can easily show off and revisit, and for far less money than you might expect.  Many examples are available at Ladybugs and Red Thread Scrap Shoppe Memory Pages and Ladybugs and Red Thread Digital Scrapbooks.

And now, just in time for the holidays, I'm offering personalized Holiday Photo Cards.  Why not let your friends and family share in your special memories too and for a mere $0.95 per card?

Even though I brought my daughter home, a part of my heart remains with the children in Vietnam who are still in need.  Five percent of all my orders go directly to
Moms For Vietnam, a non profit organization who are currently focused on helping families devastated by Typhoon Ketsana. (For more information about their work, please check out their site.)  So even though you are preserving your special moments, you are also helping Vietnamese families in need create their own.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)