Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mary Kay Products and Gift Baskets

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

We are having a price increase on a number of our items that will go into effect August 16th, so I wanted to let everyone know in case anyone wants to stock up on anything. Unopened shelf life on most items is 3 years UNLESS there is an SPF in it- then it is 2 years. The price increase will affect all of the timewise line and the supplements, as well as cream eye colors, cream cheek, mineral eye colors, fragrances, eyecream, men’s shaving cream, travel roll up, and a number of other products.

If there is something specifically that you want to find out about, you can text me at 312-489-0702 =] or check out www.marykay.com/vmccary

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BarkersBest
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM

You Mom's perhaps need an idea to keep your children occupied this winter if there are snow days, if you have a child who may have a learning disabilities, occupy your children during the summer months, when parents want have family time and even a child with autism can have a fun experience. I am talking about educational board games. They teach children about letters and numbers, math, science, geography and english. The games helps with cognitive thinking such as remembering and other skill development. From toddlers to teens and autism to alzheimer's. Each game is made for children to have fun while laughing and learning at the same time. Each month new games come out so we are constantly changing with new opportunties. The games are durable and most can be played in 20 minutes. My website: http://www.simplyfun.com/pws/lisakane/    I am called a playologist-consultant. boy kissing mom    Lisa Kane

Playologist- Consultant #4422

barkingforbarker@gmail.com

http://www.simplyfun.com/pws/lisakane/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)