Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for something to do? Ringling Bros. coming to Youngstown! I have a great discount to pass along.

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

My son is crazy for the circus. No one puts on a better show than Ringling Bros. And their new show looks like it will be outstanding! It’s coming to Youngstown and there’s a great discount available. Here’s the info:

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents DRAGONS is coming to the Covelli Centre in Youngstown, OH March 30-April 2, 2012.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents DRAGONS is a once in a millennium event that honors The Year of the Dragon. Circus performers from the farthest reaches of the earth have assembled for this amazing show to showcase their astounding acts of bravery and astonishing athleticism. Ringling Bros. Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson presides over this fantastical celebratory tournament of circus champions that brings together mystic dragon lore with authentic circus feats. Dragons is a never-before-seen blend of renowned spiritual and real life legends that can be found only at The Greatest Show On Earth!

Buy your tickets now through March 29 and save $6 a ticket!
To take advantage of this great discount, click here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05004752B25D8188?artistid=1657755&majorcatid=10003&minorcatid=29 and use the code MOM6 (valid 2/29-3/29 only) online or by phone at 1-800-745-3000 and save $6 per ticket in advance!!! Valid on the $18 and $13 price levels only.  No double discounts (not valid on Opening Night tickets or with Kid’s discounts).  Limit 6 per transaction. Valid now through 3/29/12.  Select your performance and Enter code MOM6 in the “Advance or Promotion Ticket Selection” box and select either the “$18 or $13 price level” in the Ticket Price drop down list (in order for code to work).

If you purchase tickets after March 29th, there’s still a great discount available. Use the code MOM3 FROM 3/30 – 4/2 to save $3 per ticket.

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)