Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spa Party (girls night in)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Hi ladies,

My name is Silvia I live in Avon, i am an Arbonne representative. I know what you are thinking oh no not another sales person/ post. I am offering FREE spa nights for you and your friends (face wraps and foot soaks) SO MUCH FUN.. Arbonne is changing my life and i want to share my experience with all of you. They are a Swiss based skin care line. They also have an AMAZING baby line for kids with skin allergies, or sensitivity. The baby line is also great for adults who have eczema. All of these lines are 100% vegan, all natural products. They are all plant based. They have changed my skin completely. i started this as an extra income and they allow me to will my income to my children for the rest of their lives if something happens to me.. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. and soon i will be a stay at home mom (can i tell you how amazing that feels to say)..AHH so excited. Please let me know if you are interested in a party or would like to hear more about the company (you can join me for champagne and cupcakes). I know how many moms are dying to earn an amazing income and still stay home home with their children. Here is your chance while providing for your families future and the income you need now...DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP AWAY.

The parties are only 2 hours long from start to finish. Have a great day ladies.

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)