Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little Tikes Moms Discussions - get $125 to spend at www.littletikes.com

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Hello,

My name is Jasmina Schorr and I am a marketing consultant working with the Little Tikes toy company based in Hudson, Ohio.  

Little Tikes will be hosting focus group sessions on Friday, January 18, 2013 at their headquarters in Hudson. The sessions last about 1 1/2 hours.  It is an open and relaxed discussion with about 5-8 moms in each session.  These sessions are for moms only, nothing will be tested on children.  They are looking for opinions on new or existing products.   In exchange for your time and feedback, you will receive a $125 gift code to www.littletikes.com.  

We are looking for moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years old to 5 years old. If you fit this requirement and are interested in attending, there are three different time slots available for Friday, January 18th: 9:00-10:30 am, 11:00-12:30 pm and 2:00-3:30 pm.  

One thing to note is that childcare is not provided and only babies who are nursed can attend with their mother.  

Please contact me at jasmina.schorr@gmail.com if you are interested in attending or if you would like more information.   And feel free to forward along to anyone you think may be interested in this opportunity. 

Thank you,

Jasmina Schorr

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN