Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New mommy 1st time

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2007 at 2:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 313 Total Views
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly & I'm 23.  I live in Strongsville, Ohio. My beautiful baby's name is Brooke & she was born on 7-31-07.    I love being a mom, she is everything to me.  I am searching for some friends who also had kids.  I have lots of friends but no one with the same lifestyle i have.  so i"m searching for new friends who can relate to the same things I do everday. 
by on Dec. 31, 2007 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Momily07
by on Jan. 4, 2008 at 8:58 AM
Hi! My name is Lindsay and I'm 25. I have a 9 month old born on 4-4-07 named Emily. I'm a SAHM and I'm from North Canton, married to my husband John. I have one friend that has a 3 month old so I know what you mean when you want to meet some other people. I used to go out ALL the time before I got pregnant but then started staying in. I kinda drifted away from certain friends but that's what happens I guess!
Your daughter is beautiful! I looked at your profile and noticed you said something about you can't wait till she can crawl...well, I thought the same thing about Emily and now she won't stay put! haha I love it that she can move around on her own now but I kinda miss the days where she would stay where I put her. :) Brooke will start crawlilng soon enough!
mommyd211
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Hello! I just joined today and was also looking to find some young moms in the area.  I too have a problem with having friends that just aren't in the same place in their lives as I am.  I have 3 children (6,3,20months) and live in Berea.  I stay at home and also watch my nephew a few days a week.  I also work 2 nights and Saturday mornings just to get out for a while.  Anyway, feel free to chat some time!
nerd27dork
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2008 at 10:58 AM

Hello, My name is Raeann. I have a son who turns 10 months on Sept 21. I'm in the same position as you. Plus, my son doesn't go to day care and I want him to be able to play with kids his age. I'm 19 years old i attended LCCC full time. And i live in elyria.

wachala216
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Hi im sara im 29 i have a 5 yr old daughter. That i spend all my time with i dnt get out much. I live in northfield fill free 2 message me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)