Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRO'S EVERYONE!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:45 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 380 Total Views

HELLO EVERYONE I'M CHERI, 21, WM TO AVIEONA, 17 MONTHS, I'M A REALLY NICE PERSON AND LOVE TO HELP PPL IF I CAN....NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING JUST ASK!!!!

by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JTBFF15
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:03 PM
hi my name is Janell. I will be 25 on thursday and I have been married for almost four years and we have a two year old and a one year old. They are both little girls. If anyone wants to chat message me.
sprkls1979
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:57 PM
Hi all my name is amber.im 28. we are in newport news. we just moved here in september so we are still pretty new to the area. my hubby and i have been married for almost 10 years and we have two kids shelby who is 2 next month and payton our little man is 8 months. i love to chat and meet new people
momof3n4
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Hello... Best to be fashionably late, right. I'm Jerri. 26yr... 4 kids. 3 that live all the time w/ me... 9 and 10 are my stepsons and then 2 and 4 are my little girls..So we live in Va.... I stay at home and babysit. And thats me .for now.
Dimpplez
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:45 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Sarita, I'm 26 years old. I have three kids and have been married for almost four years to my high school sweetheart who is in the Navy. I am originally from Houston, TX. we live in Hampton, VA.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)