Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone -

I'm a mother of a 3-month old little boy. I've lived in Park Slope for 4 years. I'm looking forward to meeting some of my neighbors!

I've gotten some great advice so far on CafeMom, but there are some things only other Brooklyn moms can understand. I look forward to learning and sharing with you.

by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Replies (281-286):
AliaRose
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Hi all, my name is Alia and I am expecting in Bay Ridge (recently moved from Park Slope/Windsor Terrace border). Looking forward to meeting other expecting moms in their mid-late twenties!
evangcathy
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Hi my name is Cathy and I live in Brooklyn N.Y(East New York section). and I'm married for 24 years and have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys.My oldest just got married on 09-15-12.Thank you for the invite.

alienmum
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Hi,  I must admit that I joined cafemom after seeing that they were following my twitter page and had been too busy to keep up but I am finding it more and more interesting to find others like myself in one place.  I am a very out-going person and so is my son.   We love meeting new people, going new places and just having fun!  

AmyTG
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi everyone,

I am a working Mom to an (almost) 3 year old little girl.  I live in downtown brooklyn.  I'd love to meet some other moms in the area!

charronmagali
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Hi! My baby girl Alaska just turn one month old last week . I am a first time mom living in Bushwick Brooklyn and looking to get to know the moms in my community for some playdates and advice? I'm a 31 year old musician (in a band called Caged Animals ((not metal at all ;) )) and am also a French Canadian ((any Fench speaking Gals OUT THERE??)) who speaks english most of the time and am hoping to learn some spanish ... I grew up in the Maritimes (east coast of Canada, New Brunswick) and also in south of France (Marseille). I love paranthesis (obvi) and would love to have a social life now that most my friends are weirded out by this beautiful little baby creature I cary around all day :) What's up ? Also my name is Magali

dallasdmny
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2015 at 8:36 AM

HI, I'm a 32 yr old SAHM to a 2 yr old girl and ttc # 2. We are from Dallas TX and been living in Des Moines Iowa for the past 3 years and just found out my husband is being transferred to NYC. We will be living in Brooklyn and have 90 days to report. I'm interested in talking to Brooklyn mom's to see if I can gain some insight and also looking for some local connections. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN