Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone -

I'm a mother of a 3-month old little boy. I've lived in Park Slope for 4 years. I'm looking forward to meeting some of my neighbors!

I've gotten some great advice so far on CafeMom, but there are some things only other Brooklyn moms can understand. I look forward to learning and sharing with you.

by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Replies (281-285):
AliaRose
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Hi all, my name is Alia and I am expecting in Bay Ridge (recently moved from Park Slope/Windsor Terrace border). Looking forward to meeting other expecting moms in their mid-late twenties!
evangcathy
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Hi my name is Cathy and I live in Brooklyn N.Y(East New York section). and I'm married for 24 years and have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys.My oldest just got married on 09-15-12.Thank you for the invite.

alienmum
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Hi,  I must admit that I joined cafemom after seeing that they were following my twitter page and had been too busy to keep up but I am finding it more and more interesting to find others like myself in one place.  I am a very out-going person and so is my son.   We love meeting new people, going new places and just having fun!  

AmyTG
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi everyone,

I am a working Mom to an (almost) 3 year old little girl.  I live in downtown brooklyn.  I'd love to meet some other moms in the area!

charronmagali
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Hi! My baby girl Alaska just turn one month old last week . I am a first time mom living in Bushwick Brooklyn and looking to get to know the moms in my community for some playdates and advice? I'm a 31 year old musician (in a band called Caged Animals ((not metal at all ;) )) and am also a French Canadian ((any Fench speaking Gals OUT THERE??)) who speaks english most of the time and am hoping to learn some spanish ... I grew up in the Maritimes (east coast of Canada, New Brunswick) and also in south of France (Marseille). I love paranthesis (obvi) and would love to have a social life now that most my friends are weirded out by this beautiful little baby creature I cary around all day :) What's up ? Also my name is Magali

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)