Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunset Park mommy :-)

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 414 Total Views
Hello. I am new to the group. My name is Jazmine, I am a mother of 2. One dd who is 7 and one ds who is 6 weeks. I work full time at a daycare center in Coney Island. I would love to go back to school, but finding the time is tough :-(.
Anyways, I would love to meet other moms so we can enjoy playdates and hang out. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cynthiafetty
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Hi, we live in Metro-tech area near the Manhattan Bridge. I have been really isolating with my son and looking for a boy for him to play with, is your 7 year old a boy or a girl? I'm not excluding girls but he has a best friend who is a girl and he has been crying to me about wanting a male friend, we have a Wii and lot's legos and he's pretty advanced for his age. He's 5. Let me know!

Beauty91805
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Hii! My 7 year old is my daughter lol. She loves playing video games and all that stuff as well. I understand the looking for a male friend but my son is only 4 months :-/.

Quoting cynthiafetty:

Hi, we live in Metro-tech area near the Manhattan Bridge. I have been really isolating with my son and looking for a boy for him to play with, is your 7 year old a boy or a girl? I'm not excluding girls but he has a best friend who is a girl and he has been crying to me about wanting a male friend, we have a Wii and lot's legos and he's pretty advanced for his age. He's 5. Let me know!

cynthiafetty
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Oh gosh I figured your 7 year old was a girl. she's probably not interested in playing with a 5 yr old boy. 

Beauty91805
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM
She gets along with children of all ages and both genders.:)

Quoting cynthiafetty:

Oh gosh I figured your 7 year old was a girl. she's probably not interested in playing with a 5 yr old boy. 

alienmum
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Hi Jazmine,  I am a mother of one only, he is going to be six soon and he keeps asking if any one will be coming to his birthday party which is kind of hard for me to do because he is home-schooled and although we visit parks and groups we never really keep in touch with the parents, needless to say the kids.  

So, I am looking for a group of kids for him to have playdates with on a regular basis.  We could plan outings together to the beach, the parks, concerts and share birthday parties at party outlets.  He is great around younger kids... like a big brother and protector.  So, let me know... 

Beauty91805
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Hello! That sounds great. What area do you live in?

Quoting alienmum:

Hi Jazmine,  I am a mother of one only, he is going to be six soon and he keeps asking if any one will be coming to his birthday party which is kind of hard for me to do because he is home-schooled and although we visit parks and groups we never really keep in touch with the parents, needless to say the kids.  

So, I am looking for a group of kids for him to have playdates with on a regular basis.  We could plan outings together to the beach, the parks, concerts and share birthday parties at party outlets.  He is great around younger kids... like a big brother and protector.  So, let me know... 

alienmum
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I live close to Kings Plaza but we often visit the Brooklyn Bridge area...... 

Beauty91805
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Oh ok, cool. :-)

Quoting alienmum:

I live close to Kings Plaza but we often visit the Brooklyn Bridge area...... 

felicjanci
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Hi! I know you posted this a year ago lol but if yoir still interested in going back to school, kingsborough has very flexible classes. You knock you 12 credits a semester in 2 days a week. And if your interested in working with kids they offer early childhood education.

Quoting Beauty91805: Hello. I am new to the group. My name is Jazmine, I am a mother of 2. One dd who is 7 and one ds who is 6 weeks. I work full time at a daycare center in Coney Island. I would love to go back to school, but finding the time is tough :-(.

Anyways, I would love to meet other moms so we can enjoy playdates and hang out. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN