Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to join Postcard Exchange?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 563 Total Views

Here are the basic rules of the postcard exchange.

The exchange will include addresses from all my cafemom groups, the people you write to may not be from our group alone. It makes adding, deleting and updating the group easier on me. The last group I created lasted one year.

You must send at least 2 postcards each month to members on the list. I would hope you choose different people each month, but that is up to you. You may like one person and keep that up. The first month I will send a postcard to each person on the list. You can send as many as you want, depending on what you want to spend. If you know someone who wants to join, let me know soon. I will send 6 postcards each month so people tend to get postcards often.

October is the month to start. You can send postcards from your home town, vacations, from friends that go places, or make your own. If you need help with ideas in the future let me know. I choose postcards because you don't have to write much. You can tell about yourself, or just say "Hi" or "Thinking of You". After reading the rules now, please send me a message that says "ADD ME". I do want people that will commit to a monthly thing, so no one is left out and just receives and not gives. This is really fun!!

p.s I need full names and addresses sent to me. Postcards can be from the zoo, museums, some places sell them at WalMart, check about buying some cheap ones online and buy in bulk for the future. Make some with the blank ones you can buy at the post office. They sell self addresses blank postcards and you can bling it out what ever way you like.

Krista- Kaden's mom and still a police/soldier's wife.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)