Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm New!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

Thanks, to the mom that shared this group with me!

I'm Janie and I am a married stay at home mom of 4 ages 11, 5, 2, and 6 weeks. We live in the Chum's area. I am pretty busy at home w/ the kids and taking a few college courses. I'm always looking for playgroups for my 2 younger children that are not in school.  We don't get out nearly enough!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Dori234
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Welcome to the group!

Haddy174
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Welcome I am Heather stop by sometime and we can chatsimple smile

jenke
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Hi Janie,  I am Jenny I am a sahm of 3 my oldest is in 3rd grade my middle kindegarten and my youngest is 3.  We have a playgroup set up for tuesday mornings at 9:30am at the mall play area.  I will be there tomorrow.  Hope you can make it. 

Jen 

DHumphrey07
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Hi Janie! I live pretty close by... I live over on River Rd. I have a son that is almost 18 months old. I know what you mean about not getting out enough. I am a sub. teacher and generally work during the day and then come home to take care of Sean at night. It gets repetitive some nights. Maybe we should set up a playdate some evening/day that I am not subbing. Drop me a line sometime!

yes6
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Hi Janie,

I'm Renée and I am wife to Chris and mom to 6 great kids. Mine aren't little anymore, the girls are 23 and 21 and the boys are 19, 16, 13 and 11. We live near Kingsley and the kids attend Kingsley Area Schools. I am a stay at home mom and have been for most of the kids lives. I love to read and to be on Cafemom. I like to learn new things and I make sure to learn something new every day. Are you taking your courses at NMC? What are you learning about?

Nice to meet you,

Renée

Trishthemom
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Hi my name is Trish- I have a 5 year old daughter. My husband and I live out past chums corner about a mile. Welcome to the group.

pepodwyer
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Hi, Welcome to the group!  My name is Laurie and I have a 6 year-old boy and a 21/2 year old boy.  I am always looking for moms to get together with for playdates!  We get together Tuesday mornings usually at the mall at 9:30.  You are welcome to join us!

Laurie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)