Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anxiety attacks!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 302 Total Views
You are not alone. I suffer from this also. Since I started taking cymbalta. It has improved immensenly. Sometimes I have to take xanax also when it's really bad. Hang in there!
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DSJmomma
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:47 PM
I've also felt that way. It seemed like if I didn't concentrate immensily on what I was doing, I was going to lose my mind. It got so bad that I couldn't drive down the freeways. IF I took the back roads to where I needed to go, I was fine, but don't put me on the expressways.  There was no way out there.

I went to my dr and she put me onto Celexa and that has helped me tremendously! I haven't had any problems since. It's simply amazing to me to experience how the brain can cause you to feel such anxiety and panic.

I couldn't sit in the front of the room or in the middle of a row because I wouldn't be able to get out.

Please know that you are NOT ALONE. Talk to your doctor to see if there is anything that can help you. TAking meds is NOT bad. This thing is physiological, it's your body and chemically things are going on that need help with balancing out.

Hang in there!
HOTMAMA76
by Group Owner on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:20 PM
thank you for responding to my post
HOTMAMA76
by Group Owner on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:21 PM
i'm on zoloft i was on 50mg now i'm on 100
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)