Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you have these symptoms?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

have been having anxiety attacks for a few months now, i dont take any meds yet, i have a dr. appt in september. i have been having some new symptoms, and i am wondering if they are something medical or if it could be a panic attack, twice in the last week this has happened. all of the sudden i get real shaky, dizzy, wobbly legs, and sweaty and clammy. the 2 new symptoms are the clamminess and wobbly legs.  normally, my anxiety causes dizziness and shortness of breath. the reason i think it may be a panic attack is because the incident took place today, during a really stressful event. does anyone else have these symptoms?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
runner31
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM

that's sounds like what it is, but go to a doctor and make sure first

janjill
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Yes, I get all that when I have a bad attack. Keep a list to tell your docter. It is easy to forget when you aren't having those symptoms at the time of your appt.

MinnieMouse8
by Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Yes I have had all those symptoms when I get really bad panic attacks, I would talk to your doctor about whats going on and decide from there, I understand what your exactly going through. If you want anyone to chat with, just pm me, I'm here for you.

robinc53_f
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Up until a few years ago I had those symptoms of a panic attack. You can have anything from nausea....sweating.....heart racing....chills.....shakey.....even muscle aches.  I've been taking Lexapro once a day for a few years now and only when things are really bad do I get symptoms and I have been through alot. 

Just to be on the safe side though....check with your doctor. Even though these can be signs of a panic attack you want to rule out any hormonal or thyroid problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)