Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of us spank in here?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Just curious on how many moms spank in here and i am not here to post judgement..I am a mommy to a 4 yr old and i spank her

I am a christian mommy who has fallen off the path and is tryin to get on the right path..

by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
curlz333
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:20 PM
No one?........... I have 5 kids, ages 6, 5, 3, 2, an almost 1yo baby boy... I really dnt like to spank but occasionally I find myself having to espcially my 3yo he's so stubborn & hard headed. I've started to try positive reinforcement & that really seems to work with him. My oldest I really dnt have to spank them taking their things always does it with them. & my 2yo we mostly do time outs or send off to her room to cool off by the time she comes she's a happy camper :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nat7771777
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I spank my kids and they are 4&2 yrs old and there boys
soontobemommy22
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I do but only if they are in danger. Or really not listening I think that is how they learn what's right and wrong. I love my kids but its really come one now!

Taylor is 3 and Caden is 2

in loveProud Wife  to Patrick since 1/19/08!  toddler girlMommy  to  Taylor Grace  ( 7/19/08) & toddler boy Caden Austin (2-17-10)  Proud Christianpraying since 2004.

Alabamachick
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Zoey tells us no.. We have tried time out sometimes it works, others we get the paddle which is the fly swat and she will usually do whatever we tell her, other's we may have to spat her. For a while we felt guilty for telling her no with all she's been through. Well when we realized she was running all over us and going to get hurt in the mean while.. We started getting a little better at the correction

Alabamachick
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Amanda do you have Paint shop pro? love the tag that you've made.. Sarah and I use to have paint shop pro on our computer with lots of tubes and what not. Well when it crashed she got a laptop and we never put it on it again.. Just curious since the tag you made or have..

GinnysMom1201
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I spank my DD3 for Disobedience, Disrespect, Dishonesty, and Danger. I always giver her muliple opportunities to correct her behavior before I spank, unless it's something dangerous, that's an immediate spanking. She get's 3 swats over clothes, I have never spanked her bare bottom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)