Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey my name is Leah

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

I bumped my head and woke up with death robbing two wonderful people in my life.  I had just found out that my fiance of 3 years was a monster. He was in prison.. I haven't spoken to him since.. I never will unless I tell him just what I think of him from us bumping into one another on the street and I pray for peace. I lost my beautiful step daughter which I see her from time to time.. I was a stay at home step mommy. While her mom and dad worked I stayed at home and took care of her. My dad is disabled.. My sister was 36 years old she thought she was going through menopause and she found out that she was having a beautiful baby girl.. Her husband Patrick 30 years old.. They didn't think they could have children.. It was a miracle ... My sister had Zoey 13 weeks early.. She had to stay in the hospital in an incabater for I believe four months.. She was a fighter since day one I am so proud of her. She was borned at two pounds and today she's 25 pounds at the age of two years old. She's had a hard life yet so beautiful and you couldn't tell it by looking at her. She lost her father at 13 months old.. Patrick was taking perscription meds, drinking and out in the hot sun. None of which goes well together and now he is in heaven. My sister had many health problems. She went on oxygen when Zoey was 6 months old. Since the first day she walked in the house with Zoey I helped her. There was things my sister couldn't do and I helped her do whatever I could. My sister and brother in law loved there daughter. My sister passed away 13 months after her husband. 6-13-13 I miss them both so very much. However I know there looking down at there beautiful daughter every day and watching her ... There her guardian angels now.. They weren't strong enough to take care of her and have gone to watch her in heaven.. Which I can only hope that I can show them and make them proud. I love Zoey and she comes first.. When my parents and Zoey go to bed at night that's when my mind wonder's.. It's hard to go to sleep.. I believe in God. I know everything happends for a reason. I never cry in front of Zoey. I don't want to give off a negative vibe. She asks about her Maw at times which is what she called my sister.. I tell her she's in heaven and lives in the moon.. I know that's odd but how do you describe to a two year old that both of her parents are gone.. One day they were here the next poof they were gone.. I told her there in heaven and sometimes I tell her they live in the moon.. So at night we wave to the moon.. I know that's odd but sometimes I wonder if it's wrong that I've done that. 

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
soontobemommy22
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM

prayers sweetie! Pray that God gives you the peace you need!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)