Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have one of those plasic character toddler beds? (piog)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone has one of those, because I'm considering getting the Tinkerbell one for my little one who will be 2 next month. I'm wondering how sturdy they are, and if you have one how well has it held up...? I'd love all the opinions and suggestions ya have! Thanks moms :-)

~Julie Baker~
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SoKamele
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I have one that I put together myself........it's over a year old and still looks new. I do sit on it with my son. 

Woman's HeartJESUS LOVES YOU

sammi_chance07
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I have a Cars bed for my DS. If it's the Tinkerbell bed that they sell at Walmart then it is made the same way as his. It's mostly metal, actually. The headboard, footboard, and sides are all that is plastic. The rest of the bed is metal. I like his. It was kind of tough to put together, but it seems pretty sturdy. He got it before his second birthday and it still looks brand new. I do think the side things that are on it are a little hooky. If they push hard enough against them they will pop put of place.  

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

lifesbliss
by Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM

I have the Tinkerbelle toddler bed with canopy.  IThe bed is all plastic, and the frame for the canopy is metal.  I like it a lot, it's very sturdy, and it was a cool enough bribe to get her to sleep in her own bed.... :)  We bought it at Toys R Us for $80.

Life's Bliss
SaraAnn27
by Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:39 AM

My daughter has the tinkerbell canopy bed too. She loves it. :) A good choice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)