Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feet problems

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

My dd has a hard time going to sleep at night because she says her feet are cold or hot. I rub them down with lotion before bed, but some nights she just tosses and turns and then kicks off the cover, takes 30 minutes to an hour some nights for her to go to sleep. Anyone here ever deal with this and do you have any tips to help he get to sleep better?

Beth Bentley, mom to four, two teens and two younger ones, always an exciting day in our home :) Looking forward to meeting other Mom's so stop by and say HI!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Fightclmembr
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:36 PM
I used to have that problem myself. I always had to wear socks. But let her pick them out, some socks are really uncomfortable! I know it sounds weird...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmy4kidsinAL
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Thanks, I will try that. She sometimes says her feet are cold and sometimes hot, not sure if she really knows the difference, lol. Thanks for the tip :)

Quoting Fightclmembr:

I used to have that problem myself. I always had to wear socks. But let her pick them out, some socks are really uncomfortable! I know it sounds weird...

Beth Bentley, mom to four, two teens and two younger ones, always an exciting day in our home :) Looking forward to meeting other Mom's so stop by and say HI!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)