Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any 2007 moms trying to conceive or have new babies?

Posted by   + Show Post

We found out we were pregnant in May, but I had a miscarriage in June at 11 wks.  We hope to start trying again next month. Curious ab how your 2007 babies are handling new/upcoming babies.  Would like some advice ab how to handle new baby sit with my just turned 4yrold DD.

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Replies (71-75):
nbarney726
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Yup just had twins boy/girl in November. #3 and 4. I'm done now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lesliepeck
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Awesome!  A Christmas baby!!!  my last baby was due to be born in January of this year but now I am due end of August!

ArmyWife0105
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Quoting ArmyWife0105:

I am expecting # 3 just a few weeks after my 4 yr old will turn 5. She is super excited to be a big sister finally instead of just the little sister. She keeps telling us that she wants a little brother. We find out Tues if her and her older sister are getting their wish!

Late update!! She got her wish!

Proud army wife, mommy of two beautiful girls, and expecting a handsome little man!
pregnancy
MommaBearxs2
by New Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I had my son in May 2007 and last year I got pregnant in June, I had my daughter in March. So far my son is awesome with her and I haven't had any jealousy. He loves being a big brother. 

slittlefield920
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

DH and I are TRYING as we speak :) I am due for AF tomorrow and plan on testing :) Gl to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)