Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy symtoms

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 350 Total Views

when i was pregnant the first time i did not feel any symtoms did not know till missed a period, Moms i wanna know did you start feeling the symtoms before you missed your period just curious

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JaQuan_Jayla
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:52 AM
I felt the symptoms the day after I had sex, I knew I was pregnant the first day but I was in denial for the first 3 months, even though I had morning sickness, I just told myself I'm just sick, I was only 14 it was a shocking moment for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shelbijean
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Well my daughter is 5 now and im currently pregnant woth my second. The only sympton ive already had (only 4 weeks pregnany btw) is cravings and tender breasts. and I havent missed my period yet I only know im pregnant because of blood work lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM
My pregnant and period symptoms are the exact same... It's so annoying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Congrats!

Quoting shelbijean:

Well my daughter is 5 now and im currently pregnant woth my second. The only sympton ive already had (only 4 weeks pregnany btw) is cravings and tender breasts. and I havent missed my period yet I only know im pregnant because of blood work lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zave22
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I think i might be pregnant but waiting till i miss my period to take a test i only had a little one day and thats it my period suppose come next week and if i don't get it by the end of the month i will take a test i will keep you guys posted.

mommyjenn84
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Its been different with each. My 3rd (2010) I started having symptoms in the 3rd week and found out then before missed period. This time I was watching for it and just tested because it was time to, before missed period also.

My first (2004), I had signs, but blamed it on something else and found out at 9-11 Weeks. My 2007 babes (#2) I was 6 Weeks, kinda felt sick and extra tired and then missed a period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2-2boys
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Mine ususally sets in around 5-6 weeks and thats usually when I test. I had my last in  Feb 2012.

Dee24997
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I always know about 3 to 4 weeks into my pregnancy. I get nauseous, tender breasts and bloating:) I'm pregnant again as we speak btw. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chymerra
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM

With my oldest, I wicked tired and was sick to the point where I thought I had the flu. I found out I was pregnant with her when I was 6 weeks.

With Zach, I had no morning sickness. Just sore boobs. I found out with him when I was 4-5 weeks (after I almost passed out in Walmart).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)