Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Forum is for Introductions! YAY Welcome.

Posted by   + Show Post

GO!

by on Apr. 7, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Replies (151-159):
KrazyGirl2012
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Melanie and I was blessed to have a wonderful baby girl in 2007. My little Brena used to be my breath of fresh air, but since she seems to be following in her brothers foot steps, she just trucks right behind them. lol She is a wonderful, energetic, tomboy/girlie girl. She really is the best of both worlds. Being five is a great year and we both eager await kindergarten and riding the school bus!!! hehehe She will only learn soon enough.

mkrhodes84
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:40 AM

5yr well checkup

I am Mary mother of 5, Hunter is my 2007 ground hog day baby! This picture is at his well checkup to get all squared away for school which he meets his teacher today and starts his first day 20th! He is so excited! I have 4 other children James-11, Jeremy-8, Sarah-3, and Blayne-14months!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeynmommie07
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Hey all!! My name is Steph, I have a wonderful 4 year old who turns 5 this december, I look forward to meeting all of you!!

BubblesGrl8382
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Hi my name is Leilanie. I just turned 30 :o at the beginning of the month. I have 2 spitfires that I call my children. Shannel is 4 will be 5 in October, and Alexis is 3 will be 4 in October. Alexis was born 2 days before Shannel turned 1, so we say they are TWINS!!!  They will both start Pre K 3 and Pre K 4 in about a week!

I'm a stay at home mom, going to school. This will be my last semester and in December I will graduate with my Associates of Arts in Teaching. I will then transfer to a local university and continue for my Bachelors of Arts in Teaching. I would like to one day be a 3rd grade teacher. But after I earn my Bachelors, I will continue my schooling to get my Masters in School Counseling. 

Christmaslver68
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hello all

I am currently a stay at home mom of 2 boys a 10 year old and a 5 year old both boys.  I enjoy horseback riding, swimming, fishing, nature walks, gardening, reading to and with my boys, reading my Bible, playing games, meeting new people, making new frineds, and cross-stitching.  My favorite color is yellow.  My favorite seasons are Fall and Spring.  My favorite holidays are Christmas, Easter, July 4th, Halloween, Valentines Day Memorial Day and Labor Day. I love to cook and bake but am far from a gourmat cook.  We are all trying to eat healthier and get more exercise.  We go for walks as a family and eat meals as a family also which I believe is important.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me feel free to ask.

LACHESIS
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hi. I am Mom to Aiden (5-Kinder) and Lydia (4-Kinder this next school year). They are 10 (closer to the 9m) months apart and the best of friends. :)  We live in Mesa, AZ!  Anyone else from Mesa?

ChandaM
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Hey everyone! I actually joined this group a looong time ago but haven't signed on in like 2 years. I tried to sign up for a new account thinking this one would be closed but surprise! It still works and I still have my groups! So I thought I would still reintroduce myself after being gone so long..

Im Chanda! Im 26, married to my pain in the booty lovey. ;) We have our daughter Zoey who was born April '07 and she is the best thing I ever did! We are also expecting twins now due the end of June and she is super excited to be a big sister! We live in Virginia beach, VA because my hubs is stationed at Norfolk Naval base. I work as an EMT with Virginia beach rescue squad and currently a full time student as well working to get my degree and become a fully released Paramedic! So yeah, we stay pretty busy! ;)

Mom to Zoey and soon-to-be TWINS! *Hoping for a boy & girl!*

fingers crossed 

GiosMommie
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hello everyone....I am finally back on Cafemom after about a year so I thought that I should re-introduce myself!  My name is Yanela, 25, married now for 6 years and counting :)  My September 2007 baby (now little man) is Giovani; I also have a 2 year old daughter named Makayla.  We live in Fort. Lauderdale, FL.

Knormile
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Hello! I am also new here!
My name is Kerry and I have a 19yr old and 3 stepkids - Nick-10, Rose-8, Joe-7!
My other half is Nick (sr) and we all live together!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN