Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Birthday Saint Bernard Lovers!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 336 Total Views

Happy Birthday to Saint Bernard Lovers group.... Let's have a wonderful year in "2010" ...... happy birthday~Robin

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DogsMom
by Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I absolutely   L O V E  that picture.  I have several similar around the house and should display them more.     (nicer?)

Has it been a year!?!   I did not know ---   birthday sweetpea

goldielock37
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Jan.3rd was Saint Bernard Lovers group's B-Day! Thanks for the compliment on my picture. LOL... I love all picture's of Saint's. How are your fur balls doing?~Robin

Quoting DogsMom:

I absolutely   L O V E  that picture.  I have several similar around the house and should display them more.     (nicer?)

Has it been a year!?!   I did not know ---   birthday sweetpea

WildHairAcres
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Wow, I haven't been on for a few days and I find out we've had a birthday.  I didn't start the group so I had no idea.

Happy Birthday to all of us!!!

akataml
by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 9:20 PM

HAppy Birthday!!!! 

afri.jpg funny image by TwilightBoys_2009tootsypop.gif funny animles image by cheyenneslr

goldielock37
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Quoting WildHairAcres:
WildHairAcres.... you are doing a great job! I hope everyone is having a great time on Saint Bernard lovers group while you are away. I know your busy and as I just wanted to say hello & be safe on the roads. ~Robin

Wow, I haven't been on for a few days and I find out we've had a birthday.  I didn't start the group so I had no idea.

Happy Birthday to all of us!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)