Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Help me grandma"

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

From the minute we brought Wally into our house he's claimed our sons beanbag chair.  Even now that hes WAY too big he still likes to flop on it.  My granddaughter, Chloe, was visiting and she likes the beanbag too.  I never thought about it when she flopped in it to watch cartoons.  I went to get her a snack and thats when I heard "help me grandma".  So I run to see what the problem is and theres big, old, Wally SITTING on Chloe in the beanbag!!!!  I tried to explain to her that he thinks thats his now but she wanted to sit there too.  They finally found a way they could both sit in it without Chloe getting smashed by Wally.  I tried to get a picture but he kept licking her face so she moved to the couch.  Hes such a goofball!!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Fatalonie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Moose is the same way with the loveseat in the playroom.  He's not allowed on the furniture, but if we aren't looking he'll climb up on it with Scott and they'll lay there and watch TV together.  He thinks it's just as much his as it is Scott's.  It really is cute, and I don't mind so much since I don't use that one. 

And he tried that when he was much smaller.  He decided that the baby's bouncer was his too and whenever I took the baby out he would climb into it! 

He also decided that the Boppy was his personal pillow as well.

WildHairAcres
by Group Owner on Aug. 15, 2009 at 6:26 PM

So very cute. 

DogsMom
by Member on Aug. 17, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Awww

goatmom4
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM

over all are  bernanrds  pretty healthy       we thought our beagle would be long lived nad healthy     but he is 12 and getting dementia we give him meds. and herbs the poor guy  

DogsMom
by Member on Aug. 19, 2009 at 2:25 PM

You have to be careful where you get your dog, find out about his line, and if possible get from parents who have good hips and nice eyes and nothing wrong with hearts.

I have had sickly saints (allergies) but thankfully no bad hips.  I did pick up a "reject"  with all kinds of congenital conditions, including blindness, but with care she was with me over 6 years.  I have lost several to different kinds of cancers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)