Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

walls floor walls floor please everyone reply

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

so i have 3 saints and an austrailian shepard mix. they dont like to go outside much except to go to the bathroom. SOOOOOOOO    my walls are always getting covered in drool, my carpet needs vaccum at least twice a day. i am still trying to fi nd the best placve for the water bowl so i dont step in slime. the bowls need washed everytime i need dishes. venting . but i have soi much love for my babies. how often do all of you clean walls, vaccum, clean bowls, and step in ther infamous drool. OH AND does anyone HAVE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANNA COME OVER BECAUSE YOU DOGS DROOL?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CATCHERSMOM
by Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Wally is 5 months old and 75 pounds!!  My MOM doesn't like to come over because the "hellos" are rough!!  I bought 4 plastic placemats at a garage sale and duct taped them together--thats what his water bowls sit on.  They catch the first run after a drink but I've still  got drops of water on the floor.  I tease that Hensel and Gretal dropped bread crumbs to be found and Wally leaves a water trail--haha.  I have mostly wood floors right now (moving in a few weeks to a house with ALL carpeting) and use my swifter sweeper 2 sometimes 3 times a day.  Like you I love him to death but it seems like I'm always cleaning up after him---but just like a little kid--I wouldn't give up my "Wally kisses" for anything. 

DogsMom
by Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Bought the farm specifically for the animals, so guess I have grown to accept most of it.

Not that people won't come here,  we have been told many times not to bring the dogs to family outdoor gatherings. I admit if it is face high,  they believe food is fair game.

We have vacuum cleaners in different areas of house, mudroom, upstairs, downstairs, car vac that plugs into lighter core,  and still do not vacuum as often as we should.  Or do windows.

I was actually excited to see a long stringy drool on Rumble yesterday.  Yah I'm nuts, but it is part of their charm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)