Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life has changed!!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

Almost a year ago I was introduced to ACE. ACE is a weight loss product. My life was changed in that very moment, but I had no clue by how much. This past year has been an AMAZING year, from broke to making more than my husband some weeks! Oh what a wonderful thing that has happened to me!!

Check out my 6yr olds rap about ACE!! Click Here!!

But I can't sell you say? Neither could I!!

Here's a way to find out if you can sell ACE. Go to fb & type in ACE or Appetite Control, Energy or ACE weight loss & see what comes up. There's alot there right? (Oh & I build my business still on FB!!!) Now do the same thing here on Cafemom. Only a few posts or replies, now go over to your neighbor or your kids teacher & ask them if they know what ACE is yet. Most likely their going to say "no what is it?"
ACE is huge, but not every where yet. In just a year I have a team of over 500 people! I am living better than I could have ever thought & it's only getting better! I started with cutting down on my extra food & took that money & bought ACE for me & 25 samples to sell. I was broke, but within 6 months I had extra & now I am thankful I spent the last of my money for a few months! ACE IS AMAZING!!

Message me. I can help you get started, hook you up with my awesome team support & help you start your journey! I am here daily & will help you every way that I can, whether it be moral support, training, questions, whatever I am here!!

www.myacejourney.com

PS I have a support group on FB so connect with me there too!!! Link on the website! Don't want to join a business? That's fine too, I sell ACE retail, so you can still get it to lose weight!!!

40 lbs gone!!! WOOHOO!!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)