Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open this post if it's the last thing that you do!!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

With that said I am looking for some ladies who are ready to get crazy with me!! I have been working from home for 6yrs & have finally found the one! I have a large team under me now & am just beyond blessed.

Here's my story of how I got started...

I was broke, but wanted to lose weight so I posted on Facebook asking what the best weight loss product there was & I got alot of replies, but ACE stuck out the most because it was the lowest investment to get started, so because they have trial pks I was like ok 10.00 I can afford. I ordered those & was hooked. The next month I took 67.25 from my food money & signed up just to take the product & then 2 months later I had lost 20lbs & posted a before & then pic to ask if anyone could see the results that I was seeing

& the response was overwhelming!!

I slowly started telling more people about ACE & now a year later I am so happy I made the choice to lose weight! I have gained so much in this past year, words are just not enough to express what has happened in my life!!!

So many people have had their life changed by this company & their products. Health wise & financially.

PS I don't want to hear things like well I can't sell (Cause this really does sell it'self!) Or I don't need to lose weight (Cause you have at least 5 friends that do!) Commit to a change in your life & the change will come!!

PSS. My husband was a truck driver up till a week ago, now he is taking care of things around the house & we are working on building his business too. We live off of my income & are free to come & go as we want! I bought a brand new fridge the other day & I have never done that in my life!! It was great!!

My site

Take the first step and message me!!

Oh and for the first 5 people that become a distributor I am giving them some free product to help kick start your biz!!

50 lbs gone!!! WOOHOO!!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)