Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
chetonjazz52
by on May. 29, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Hello! My name is tonya, I would like to say that it is an pleasure of being here today, I don't have anyone really to talk about certain celb topics.But on certain topics my husbaand & I talk about them.

g2runnin
by on May. 30, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Hello my name is JenB and my guilty pleasure is gossip. I love people.com and Us Weekly Magazine... I have been apart of the group for a while and I have just been looking around well I finally decided to start posting and I didn't realize that I have not introduced my self... Sooo Hi!!! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darkeyedmom
by on May. 31, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Hi all, I'm Robin and my youngest and only son is 17. I joined this group a while ago and this is the first time I received a digest so I may just leave this group.

Spring has sprung and there is beauty all around us! ---ROBIN

ArianaRiRi
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 1:38 AM

Hi! I'm Ariana and I'm pregnant with my first. I'm a proud stepmom to two boys and happily married to Landon. We'll be celebrating our first anniversary later this month! =)

I look forward to chatting with all of you! I can't believe I've never seen this group until now! lol

mateom
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:03 AM

I'm Molly, a full-time working mom of three wild boys..

momof3angela
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Hi, I am Angela.  Mom of 3......almost 17, 7, 6 (tomorrow)  Am a nurse by trade (pediatrics) but a SAHM.  Nice to be here:)

Bobbij24
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Hi...

My name is Bobbi and I am a 40 yr old mother of 4 great kid. I am a SAHM, happily married & living in Maryland.

momof3angela
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Hi, I am in MD, too...and 40...only have 3 kid's though.

Quoting Bobbij24:

Hi...

My name is Bobbi and I am a 40 yr old mother of 4 great kid. I am a SAHM, happily married & living in Maryland.

beadahlia
by on Jun. 20, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Hi my name is Caroline , my user name is beadahlia because I love to make jewelry with beads and I love to garden. I am an empty nester. I have three grown boys. Two of my sons are marines and on in the Army reserves. One of my sons just graduated from the police academy. All of them are married and I have 7 grandchildren and one on the way. 4 boys and 4girls! I live in Pennsylvania with my wonderful husband and my dog Raisin. He's a fox Terrier.

seabrezze_11
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Hi  New here, seen someone else but me doesn;t like him

she was good with out him and I hope when she tells him

to get lost she will be who she was before him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)