Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
seabrezze_11
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Hi Im a Mom of 4 kids 10,19,23,30 Im 50 years old and live in Ca with no family or

friends. Now days people do not want to get to know you daughter got me on that site and made me an account. I have lived in these apartment's for 5 years and my neboers don't say hi don't talk. its hard when you come from a small town and know everyone and then move somewhere and no one wants to know anyone. I'm a people person and know no people.lol  I found this place when i was plaing games on face book my

TRW0224
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Hi! I'm Tiffany! 23 years old and a SAHM to two bouncing boys!! I have been married for 4 years to my wonderful hubby. And, we live in OK!

greenmel4
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Hi - My name is Melissa and I've got a 7 1/2 year old son.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Teene62
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 9:53 AM

how are youHi  I'm Teene...as my daddy always called me. Lol.  I have 1 son who is 19 now...they grow up too fast!  I am a Timothy Olyphant, Stephen Dorff, Johnny Depp, & others fan. I am a cat person & love working in my flowers.   Thats all i have to say about that.

Lets have some fun on Cafe Mom.

mickeymouse28
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Hi my name is Angie and I am a mother of two girls. I've been married for 10 1/2 years. I'm 28 years old. Anything else you wanna know about me, ask. Or sent me a message. Thank you.

ButterflyRose55
New year New Friends List Going into 2015 there will be some changes for me on cafĂ© mom Sometimes having a small friends list like groups is always better Keep Smiling my friends♄
Yesterday at 11:47 PM
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Hi my name is Caroline Married sense 1981  A sahw/m

3 children  my oldest is a angel  my son is married with a lil girl  and one on  the way  my daughter (my baby ) is newly married

wave

abbytichenor2
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Hello everyone Im Abby and happy to be part of this group

CathyEng
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Hi there,

I'm a WAHM of two kids (ages 1 and 3). Looking to chat it up!

Glad to be here! :-)

jenstartingover
by on Sep. 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I'm Jen, I have two sons, 13 and almost 11, and a 17 year old stepdaughter. 

NikkiT25
by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM

hello ladies!! I am Nicole,  I have an adorable 5 month old son and I love being a mom :) I live in Indiana and i work part time at Target! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN