Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (311-320):
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Hi, Danielle! Welcome to the group! I'm Jessica, am from Arkansas, and mom to two boys (9 and 7) and one girl (almost 2). I hope you enjoy the group! =)

Quoting MrsWalker2011:

Hi my name is danielle i live in louisiana ,i am engaged, and a mother of two boys 10 and 5. I am also a photographer

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! I'm Jessica, am from Arkansas, have been married almost 11 years, and am mom to three (ages: 9 yrs, 7 yrs, and almost 2 yrs). I hope you like it here! =)

Quoting JerJaz2:

Hello,

My name is Donnellie and I am 25 years old. I have two children. My son Jeremiah is 5 and was born on Nov. 1, 2006 and my daughter Jasmine is 3 and was born on Sept. 4, 2008. My son is currently in Pre-K and my daughter is in head start at her daycare. I have a full time job so I appreciate all the time I do get with my children. I have been married to the love of my life Dreamis for a little over 6 years now(Jan. 13, 2006). We cuurrently live in Fort Hood, TX. My husban and I meet in the Army durning training. After getting married and starting our family I decided to end my military career. My husband remained in the Army and has recently returned from his 3rd deployment in Iraq. We have always been stationed at Fort Hood but will be moving to a new duty station in about 4 months. We will be going to Fort Richardson in Alaska, so I'm kinda excited about that. I love being around friends and family and I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Hi, Carrie! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the group! =)

I love cupcakes and desserts too! I have some of your siggies, and love them! I need to go over to the siggie groups and take a look around. I've been so busy with the groups that I own, admin, and mod that I haven't requested in awhile. 

Quoting PinkParadox:

Hey there!  I'm Carrie...happy to be in Heather's little corner of the world =)  I've just turned 36.  I have 2 beautiful daughters...Autumn Symphony 8/8/05 & Aliyah Celeste 6/1/07.  I've been with my husband David for 13 years.  I'm a weird mix of pink girliness and dark randomness...hence the screen name...lol!!  I love cupcakes & desserts in general, movies, music, smell goods, shopping!  I love designing siggies =)  Reality t.v. is a bit of a guilty pleasere...and I'm a sucker for musicals=) Ummmm...not sure what else, but if you're curious...just ask!

Christy619
by Christy on Mar. 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hi, I'm Christy. I have 2 kids, a 9 yo dd and a 19 mo ds. I am from CA and am a sahm :)

Chriswhyte
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Hi am chris m frm garden city,just want to make friends

Quoting MommieColie:

Hey! =)

Nicole

SAHM two Boys (5) and (3)

<3 Movies!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaT1983
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Hello just joined and wanted to say hi :)
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mommaT1983:

Hello just joined and wanted to say hi :)

luzianagurl
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Sandy, mom of 4, all at home and I'm losing my mind!! just tonight tho!

piercedbeauty21
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Hi Christy :) I'm Shaye. I have a 3 year old dd, I'm from NY and I'm also a sahm.

Quoting Christy619:

Hi, I'm Christy. I have 2 kids, a 9 yo dd and a 19 mo ds. I am from CA and am a sahm :)

piercedbeauty21
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sandy! I couldn't imagine having 4 kids at home lol. I'll try and stay sane for the both of us ;)

Quoting luzianagurl:

Sandy, mom of 4, all at home and I'm losing my mind!! just tonight tho!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)