Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
queenss
by on Oct. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks 4 accepting me i just had my first baby girl she is 2 weeks i breast feed her and im 19 i just got out of high school i spent the night at my boyfriends house to much but know were married gotta give me props!!!!!!********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!baby girl

cnyugen
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Christine. First time mother to baby girl Charlize (6/23/2010) I'm excited about this because I don't have very many friends with kids at my age... Excited to have a chance to talk to so many moms! :)

pair-a-dice97
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Jaime. Married to the love of my life for 9 yrs now, we have 3 girls ages 12, 9, and 5. I come on CM to meet more mommies and to make new life long friends.

smiles551
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Hi!  I'm Nikki...new to the group

galkimba911
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Robin and Ladies! I thought this would be a fun place to hang out once in awhile! I'm a single mom of 2 adult children and a handful of pets! I work part time and could  use a distraction! Looking forward to meeting you all!

classycme
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

hI EVERYONE GLAD TO BE PART OF THE GROUP, GET MEET AND CHAT WITH OTHERS ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD. HAVE A GOOD DAYshooting photo

koolstepmom
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Hi I am a newbie here, my name is Deborah and Im native american. I have two stepkids ages 17 & 19 both are like my own kids and married seven years. I was not fortunetiate to have children of my own.  I am in oklahoma live in a small town name Tecumseh, not much to do or see here so thats why I am here. I am looking to email, chat on daily basis with other stepmoms and hope to hear from you soon.

koolstepmom
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM

BUMP!

luckygirlyo
by on May. 12, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Hi- I am Jessa. I am a Tabloid Junkie. Give me dirt!lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iayon
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Hi Everyone!! I am a stay at home mom of 7 with  a wonderful hubby live in Hawaii !!! My days go by so so fast with so much happening and trying to manage the household.

I like to catch up on the latest gossip happening in Hollywood and else where.

Chat with y'all soon!!

Aloha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)