Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (471-480):
heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Welcome to the group Anne, you sure sound like you have your hands full! 

Quoting heavensdaughter:

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

monjerm01
by Monica on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Welcome to all the newbies!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ayala5050
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hi my name is Suzie 22 years old. Mom to a 20 month old son and 5 months pregnant with my second :).

gmadiane
by Diane on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting ayala5050:

Hi my name is Suzie 22 years old. Mom to a 20 month old son and 5 months pregnant with my second :).

gica
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Hi! I like to keep up with what's going on in the world, be it a new baby in the UK royal family or in another celebrity's home! Babies are pure joy and happiness and it always makes me happy to learn about a new arrival. My niece is a stay at home mom, besides running her own web teen magazine, her husband is a hard working, supportive husband and she is expecting her fifth! Now that's what I call luck!

jcribb16
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hi!  I'm Julie, have 3 grown children, 2 precious young granddaughters, with a 3rd granddaughter due anytime!  I just got hooked on "Revenge!"  :)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to the group! Yes babies are blessings for sure!! 

Quoting gica:

Hi! I like to keep up with what's going on in the world, be it a new baby in the UK royal family or in another celebrity's home! Babies are pure joy and happiness and it always makes me happy to learn about a new arrival. My niece is a stay at home mom, besides running her own web teen magazine, her husband is a hard working, supportive husband and she is expecting her fifth! Now that's what I call luck!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Julie! You will have to share when the newest grand baby is born!! 

Quoting jcribb16:

Hi!  I'm Julie, have 3 grown children, 2 precious young granddaughters, with a 3rd granddaughter due anytime!  I just got hooked on "Revenge!"  :)

jcribb16
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!  I will!  :)

Quoting MamaMandee:

Welcome to the group Julie! You will have to share when the newest grand baby is born!! 

Quoting jcribb16:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)