Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (481-490):
jyofray
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello. Jasmine is the name.twenty six y.o SAHM of two beautiful kiddos. Seven y.o son and two year old diva.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM

hello and welcome to the group

Quoting jyofray:

Hello. Jasmine is the name.twenty six y.o SAHM of two beautiful kiddos. Seven y.o son and two year old diva.

MissDavison
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is melissa (miss)mom to 4 children, live in ny,work pt as a personal care aide.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group Melissa, looking forward to your thoughts!!

Quoting MissDavison:

hi my name is melissa (miss)mom to 4 children, live in ny,work pt as a personal care aide.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissDavison
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Ty...

Quoting MamaMandee:

Welcome to the group Melissa, looking forward to your thoughts!!

Quoting MissDavison:

JulesNkids
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

my name is Julie   and I love the show revenge

Julie

come chat with me

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to the group Julie. One day I need to catch up on that show, I hear & read such great things about it. 

Quoting JulesNkids:

my name is Julie   and I love the show revenge

tripletrubble
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Hello everybody! I'm new and from London in the UK!! Is anyone else there from outside the US? I've just published my first novel, perfect for curling up on a wintry night (is it winter where YOU are?!) to immerse yourself in a story of lust, temptation and an unmentionable dilemma!! It's especially great to read if you're a Mom (the heroine gets pregnant in the book) and especially if you find the notion of London romantic!! I'd love some Moms across the pond to check it out and spread the word like 50 Shades of Grey!!! Please take a peek: http://www.amazon.com/LOVER-IN-LAW-ebook/dp/B009Y8AOE6

Oh, and I've got three young ones - boy/girl twins and another little girl (the one in the photo!!) That picture was taken in the Swiss mountains on holiday!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the book I will have to check it out :)

Quoting tripletrubble:

Hello everybody! I'm new and from London in the UK!! Is anyone else there from outside the US? I've just published my first novel, perfect for curling up on a wintry night (is it winter where YOU are?!) to immerse yourself in a story of lust, temptation and an unmentionable dilemma!! It's especially great to read if you're a Mom (the heroine gets pregnant in the book) and especially if you find the notion of London romantic!! I'd love some Moms across the pond to check it out and spread the word like 50 Shades of Grey!!! Please take a peek: http://www.amazon.com/LOVER-IN-LAW-ebook/dp/B009Y8AOE6

Oh, and I've got three young ones - boy/girl twins and another little girl (the one in the photo!!) That picture was taken in the Swiss mountains on holiday!

tripletrubble
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much - you are the first person who replied to me on CafeMom......sorry to take so long replying, but here in London I'm running a few hours ahead of you and have had to bath the kids and put them to bed and now pretty soon I'm about to turn down for the night too!!! Where are you from MamaMandee??!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)