Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Say hello and introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like to add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Pop Culture Group Signatures!

If you'd like to see your first name next to your posts, we can do that too:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts? 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Have fun and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Replies (501-510):
gmadiane
by Diane on Dec. 17, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the group

Quoting DanicaWinters:

Hi all;

I'm a stay at home mom of two lovely little heathens.  They are my pride and joy and the source of all of my gray hair (thus why I use a black and white photo) Lol.  My daughter is in Kindergarten and my son is in Preschool.  While they are away the mouse likes to 'play' by sitting behind a computer screen and type up romance novels. 

I'm a self-confessed workaholic and homebody.  I love meeting new people, but in the small state of Montana I find that I'm with my same crowds most of the time (not that I'm complaining--they are wonderful). 

I would love to help other moms who are interested in learning about writing or are looking for a great book to read.  You can learn more about me here:  http://www.danicawinters.net/

I also work for a small publishing house.  So even though I'm a SAHM I find that my hours are overflowing with work that needs to be done.  And that is saying nothing about the vast amount of housework that is waiting (I have five loads of laundry in the TBW pile and I don't remember the last time I dusted ANYTHING). 

Again, if you are interested in writing, want to learn about publishing, or just love to read, please feel free to let me know :) I like to help fellow Moms!

Thanks,

Danica Winters

www.Facebook.com/DanicaWinters

www.Twitter.com/DanicaWinters

CcCwgrl
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Hi I'm Cachel
I am married with two stepkids, 5 & 9.
I love all kinds of movies. I also love to read and I love animals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Welcome to the group Cachel :)

Quoting CcCwgrl:

Hi I'm Cachel

I am married with two stepkids, 5 & 9.

I love all kinds of movies. I also love to read and I love animals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichLW69
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Hi, my name is Mich and I'm a pop culture junky!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Well you are in the right place lol. Welcome to the group Mich!! 

Quoting MichLW69:

Hi, my name is Mich and I'm a pop culture junky!

highdesertmama
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hi Y'all! I'm Jenn, a 35 year old mama and English teacher. I have a sweet, sweet daughter named Natalia. She's the light of my life. I live in a rural village, so connecting with other mamas is hard. I'm glad to have found this website and group. :)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to Cafemom & the group Jenn. We are glad you found us too!! :)

Quoting highdesertmama:

Hi Y'all! I'm Jenn, a 35 year old mama and English teacher. I have a sweet, sweet daughter named Natalia. She's the light of my life. I live in a rural village, so connecting with other mamas is hard. I'm glad to have found this website and group. :)

CandyMa5
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Good Morning and Happy New Year to everyone! I love Pop Culture and I love to give my 2 cents worth also. Raising girls and boys I try not to be so one sided, what's good for the goose is good for the gander also. I try to keep an open mind but I have an opinion and sometimes I just have to share it. LOL I like to be honest and in return I love for honesty to grace me. I have a new attitude this year and I left all the BS in 2012 cause 2013 is my time for CHANGE!!!! Have a safe and blessed 2013 ladies....enjoy your day!!!!
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to the group & I do hope 2013 is a wonderful year for you! 

Quoting CandyMa5:

Good Morning and Happy New Year to everyone! I love Pop Culture and I love to give my 2 cents worth also. Raising girls and boys I try not to be so one sided, what's good for the goose is good for the gander also. I try to keep an open mind but I have an opinion and sometimes I just have to share it. LOL I like to be honest and in return I love for honesty to grace me. I have a new attitude this year and I left all the BS in 2012 cause 2013 is my time for CHANGE!!!! Have a safe and blessed 2013 ladies....enjoy your day!!!!

raynesmommy1021
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Hello my name is Sarah I have a 1yr daughter named Rayne.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)