Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

The jury has reached a verdict! Dr. Conrad Murray is found responsible for Michael Jackson's death

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM
  • 86 Replies
3 moms liked this

I just saw online that the jury in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial has signaled the judge that they have reached their verdict after 2 days of deliberations.  The verdict is scheduled to be read at 1pm PST.

What do you expect the verdict to be?

by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I honestly haven't followed the trial. If he administered the fatal dose knowing all that was wrong with Jackson, he should at least be guilty of involuntary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I say he's guilty of Negligence because he failed to monitor Michael. Not Guilty of Murder. Even LaToya has said that Murray is just the "Fall Guy".

But, whatever will bring Peace to Michael's beautiful Mother and his Children.

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

goddess99
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I haven't followed the trial so Idk.

MistressMinerva
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

They just found him Guilty.

Cafe Angela
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 5:03 PM
3 moms liked this

The jury voted to find Dr. Murray guilty of manslaughter.  Do you agree with their decision?

mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I don't know what to think of this one.

tayanddyl
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM
5 moms liked this

I agree with the decision.  He failed to do the job he's paid to do. He should have had Michael checked into a rehab or at least reported it to the local authorities.

Taynation
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I tottally agree with the verdict
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMTx2bbs
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 6:14 PM
5 moms liked this
He was the MD. He ordered the Rx, knowing it is only to be distributed in a hospital setting. His actions were negligent, but his title puts him in Involuntary Manslaughter territory. Ethics would deem he shouldn't have been there, and his actions have broke his oath to "First, do no harm". There are bad choices all around, and I do feel bad for him, in that he is taking the fall when there are obviously others who were involved. It's a sad case filled with sad circumstances.
Kaybsmommy
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree, I followed the trial, and he claimed he was helping him get off the propofol, but then order 500 more vials of the stuff and had it sent to a girlfriends house so no one would know...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)