Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll Take That Dare! Would you wear a Forever Lazy in public?

Posted by   + Show Post

Wear a Forever Lazy in Public - I'll Take That Dare - Episode 2

On the second episode of I'll Take That Dare, style blogger and brave mom Lindsay Ferrier wears a Forever Lazy out for the day.

See what people have to say when they see Lindsay being forever lazy in public!

Join us every Friday for a new episode of I'll Take That Dare!

Would you wear a forever lazy and go out on the town?

What if someone dared you to do it?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
sirhc31979
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

That was funny!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

So do I!  I want her for my BFF, she'd be so fun to go out with! 

Quoting ForeverInLove:

That is awesome! I love this woman!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I'd feel ridiculous too!  lol

I sure hope I don't see these at my daughter's high school.... I can see how quickly they'd be banned due to the back hatch flap.   

Quoting workingmommy87:

I would just feel rediculous. And would probably apper as the name says "lazy". I give it no time before highschoolers start wearing them to school and there being some sort of big deal over it and then they'd probably make a rule against it. I say to easch his own. if you wanna wear it in public, as long as you're not showing anything indecent, then who really cares. there are worse things that people wear.

Cafe AmyS

I bet he got a great laugh out of the gift!

Quoting StartAgain10:

LOL! My hubby actually got one for his dad, for a prank gift! Let me tell you, they aren't warm at all. lol, Hubby tried it on (i did too) and we went outside, and it was freezing in that! 

Cafe AmyS

No kidding, right?   

Quoting conejoazul:

When I see this video all I can think Is why can't I be smart enough to make a paying job for myself out of doing something so useless and stupid? Lindsay, you're an inspiration to all of us who dream of having a meaningless job and paying the bills with it - you go girl!

But in general, I'd be too lazy to wear a FL in public.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

LOL!  But, would you wear it out to go shopping? 

Quoting bethgoedeken:

I seriously adore mine. I"m wearing it right now. Its seriously one of the best gifts I've ever gotten, next to my husband and kids.we4r 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM

LOL!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

LOL!

I would totally wear one....

If I was getting paid!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Loved the video, but I would not wear this thing period! lol

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Quoting godsgirl26:

Oh yes if someone dared me to do it heck yes hahahaha. I have wore something like that out in public. My kids were having pj day and they asked if i could wear my pjs to come and pick them up and of course i did. I didn't see any other moms with their pjs on except for me and the teachers lol.

OMG!!  Your reply totally saved me! 

I read your reply about pj day and remembered that today was pj day in my son's kindergarten class - and I forgot to send him with pjs today.  It was only in the afternoon class and I was able to get there in tim e for him to still have fun in his pjs with the other kids.  I felt so bad - he was the only one not in pjs and without a teddy bear.  Now he's all set - thanks to you!:)

ForeverInLove
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM

You know, her comment of 'easy access for both the front and back'.... yeah, they'd be banned. But, at least the eskimos could still have sex AND stay warm! Unzip the front enough to pull out the peter, and unzip the back size to let Virginia stay available! bwahahah. Yes, I have a dirty mind!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I'd feel ridiculous too!  lol

I sure hope I don't see these at my daughter's high school.... I can see how quickly they'd be banned due to the back hatch flap.   

Quoting workingmommy87:

I would just feel rediculous. And would probably apper as the name says "lazy". I give it no time before highschoolers start wearing them to school and there being some sort of big deal over it and then they'd probably make a rule against it. I say to easch his own. if you wanna wear it in public, as long as you're not showing anything indecent, then who really cares. there are worse things that people wear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)