Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

I'll Take That Dare! Would you wear a Forever Lazy in public?

Posted by   + Show Post

Wear a Forever Lazy in Public - I'll Take That Dare - Episode 2

On the second episode of I'll Take That Dare, style blogger and brave mom Lindsay Ferrier wears a Forever Lazy out for the day.

See what people have to say when they see Lindsay being forever lazy in public!

Join us every Friday for a new episode of I'll Take That Dare!

Would you wear a forever lazy and go out on the town?

What if someone dared you to do it?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Replies (41-50):
Queen_Sheila
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Forever Lazy? Yeah, I think that pretty well describes a lot of Americans lol! You don't even have to take it off to poop! Or have sex! ;) Me and my hubby did it with our clothes on one time, I was wearing a skirt, it was kind of kinky.

LoriDeen
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Unless I could win HUGE amounts of cash, I would not wear a Forever Lazy.  I wouldn't even wear one in my home!

saraface5383
by Sara on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM
lol ive seen people in much worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

in public.... no lol.

i have more self respect than that and honestly i think it makes people out in public like that look like bums, lazy, frumpy, and as a mom that refects on your parenting as well.

august_baby_09
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:50 PM

lol! i got one from my SIL for xmas and i love it but i wouldn't wear it in public lol!

shyannsmomma
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:25 PM

LOL 

soontobemom85
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM

lol once u try it on ur not gonna wanna take it off

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

They do look comfy, but I don't think I could bring myself to wear it outside of the house.

Quoting soontobemom85:

i have one. they are so comfy. i would definitely wear it out. best christmas gift i got this year.

lol

<3 Djs ~N~ Rosalies Mommy <3

MommaTurbo
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Quoting LoriDeen:

Unless I could win HUGE amounts of cash, I would not wear a Forever Lazy.  I wouldn't even wear one in my home!

Exactly this! I have an issue with sweat pants even. I refuse to OWN a pair, let alone go out in them. DS wears sweat pants under his hockey gear and i cringe at that even! lol! It just looks trashy to me to wear sweat pants, or any type of pajama wear in public. I'm not high maintenance or anything, but i have some pride. Heck...i even fix my hair and put a bit of make up on just to go to the gym! I just dont like to look......well......LAZY!

I dunno, i might wear a Forever Lazy out on a dare or something, but never just because i'm flat out too lazy to get dressed!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 13, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I would totally do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shadow_Walker
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Uhm, I'd have to be paid to wear it in public. I'd have to be given one as a gift for me to even try it privately.  I just don' see the point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)