Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lindsay Lohan to play Elizabeth Taylor

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

Lindsay Lohan I'm Living & Breathing Liz Taylor to Prep for Movie Role

Lindsay Lohan ain't no slacker -- TMZ has learned, the actress is studying up hardcore for her new movie role ... doing everything she can to accurately portray a young Elizabeth Taylor.

In case you haven't heard -- Lindsay just inked a deal with Lifetime to play Liz Taylor in the network's new made-for-TV biopic called "Liz and Dick." Production is scheduled to kick off late March, after Lindsay's probation is terminated.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's taking her new gig extremely seriously -- "obsessing over getting the part right" for the film.

According to sources, Lindsay is doing nothing but watching old Liz Taylor movies to help her recreate the Hollywood icon's posture, speech, and every other little detail.

We're told Lindsay has also been watching old Liz interviews online and reading a bunch of Liz biographies.

Lifetime is taking a hard stance with Lindsay too -- demanding she complete ALL her probation requirements before filming begins ... which Lindsay has promised to do.

What is your thought on her playing Elizabeth Taylor?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Hope she will get herself together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Well it sounds like it might be helping her, so Im for it!

liz.1986
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I just don't see her playing Liz Taylor, but if it's going to help her then good for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:31 PM

agreed

Quoting liz.1986:

I just don't see her playing Liz Taylor, but if it's going to help her then good for her.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Feb. 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I really get tired of her. She has had so many chances to do well for herself and hasnt.

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I hope it helps her!

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's an insult for her to play such a respected actress in a movie. Let her a$$ sit in jail where it BELONGS. Sick of her!

irishblarney11
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I don't thing that loose cannon should play liz taylor. Liz Taylor was a beloved actress and an all around decent person.......Lohan does not fit that role at all.

egyptian_mommy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Agreed

Quoting irishblarney11:

I don't thing that loose cannon should play liz taylor. Liz Taylor was a beloved actress and an all around decent person.......Lohan does not fit that role at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I think they should have founds someone more fitting for the role.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)