Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies
http://m.people.com/newsitem.rbml?item=20574625

Did anyone hear about this??? Oh goodness... Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Replies (131-139):
SatyrsMom
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM

OH COME ON! What she does in the slime light is JUST FOR MONEY! NO ONE BUT HER AND HIM KNOW WHAT SHE IS LIKE AT HOME! IF SHE I AM HAPPY FOR HER! BRITTANY STILL HAS HER KIDS! Maybe she will be a GREAT MOM if she is!

Quoting liz.1986:

Jionni's the father? Wow.... If she really is preggo, I feel sorry for the kid. lol

Pixiiedust
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:38 PM

That's crazy! Ewww.

peanutsmama1118
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Poor kid.!

Selz
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Wow. A little juicehead on the way. Hehehe.
colette.beegle
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:59 AM
Geez a lot of you are just harsh!! You ever think it's okay for crack heads meth heads freakazoids to reproduce? Only reason you dont hear about these people is because they arent famous, the only tome you do hear is when yhey are too damn high and end up killing their kid not paying attention! Give her a chance before everyone is quick to judge! At least she has life that she will more than likely use to care for this kid. While other parents are looking for their next high! People are rude!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Curleehead
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

That is one of the most disgusting shows on tv!  Half of the dialogue is bleeped because of their language.  Did any of these people go past high school?  And who is surprised that this slut is pregnant.

usagismom
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Talk about a HOT MESS! I feel so very sorry for that child!

Shorty6644
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I have heard about this also. People at work were talking about it. It has been all over the internet.
SoonMrsLighty
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Y'all are dammed ignorant! She's just another human!

Nobody knows what she is like at home, no one but her close friends and family, i bet she does the show just for money, i can guarantee she isn't like that at home. She seems really cool!(:

Good Luck baby juicehead!(:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)