Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Is Angelina Jolie Wearing An Engagement Ring?

Posted by   + Show Post

Angelina Jolie is always the picture of high fashion. But on Wednesday night, it was a very specific accessory worn by the actress that was creating quite a buzz.

Angelina and Brad Pitt visited the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) with son Pax, and as the family checked out the museum's extraordinary collection of Chinese art, Angelina was sporting a huge rock on her left ring finger.

In a statement to Access Hollywood on Friday, a rep for Beverly Hills jeweler Robert Procop claimed that "I can confirm that, yes, Robert Procop did indeed design an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt."

When contacted by Access Hollywood to ask if the big bauble was, indeed, an engagement ring, a rep for the superstar couple was not immediately available for comment.

Brad and Angelina have made it no secret over the years that they were in no rush to walk down the aisle, many times noting that they would not marry until there was marriage equality across the board.

In January, Brad said the couple's six kids were putting a little bit of pressure on mom and dad to make it official.

"We're getting a lot of pressure from the kids. It means something to them," Brad, 48, told Lee Cowanduring an interview on Sunday's "CBS Morning News at the time." "They have questions when their friends' parents are married and [they want to know] why is that?"

"What do you tell them?" Lee asked.

"'We will. We will someday. That's a great idea,'" Brad recounted of their response to their youngsters. "[They say], 'Get Mommy a ring!' [I say],'OK, I will, I will!'"

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Replies (11-14):
monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Congrats to them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:52 AM

interesting

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree wish Brad would polish up a bit. I dont like his scruffiness it's not cute. lol.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Congratulations! And I hope marriage don't destroy their relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN