Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Taylor Hanson and his wife are expecting another kid - THEIR FIFTH OMG.

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you see this news?! My math is bad, and frankly so is my sense of the passage of time, but to find out that they are brewing their FIFTH CHILD totally caught me off guard. And made me feel like an old lady!

He's 29, she's 28 and they're having baby #5. Okay, it's not Duggar baby math, but it sure feels close! :P

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Replies (91-100):
shelliek
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:44 PM

5 kids IS a lot!! I think even 3 is getting to be kinda of a big family.  That is why we are stopping at #2...more then enough for us! lol

Bunchof6
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for them! (As a 30 yr old mom of 4 & 1 more month till #5!)

jadensmommy2010
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I was a huge fan of Hanson and I still am! I only have one baby and I can't imagine 5! That's great though, if they want 5 I say go for it!

Alaina83
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a huge Hanson fan, their music just keeps getting better and better. A lot of people don't know that they are still around and touring all the time because they went independant. Anway I am so happy for them. Taylor and Natalie will have been married for 10 years this summer. I've had a chance to meet them and they are honestly just the nicest people you will ever meet. They do so much for their fans. They are a beautiful family, Congrats to them!! 

dancingthrulife
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

im sick of ppl w big families getting kicked in the teeth. it is perfecty fine. im preggo w number 4. 

VintageWife
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Not sure why it's a shocker. If you want kids and you have sex unprotected.....

Anywho, good for them!!!!!

jbiehn
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM

i'm sorry but who is taylor hanson

mommy2many84
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Heck I'm 27 hubs is 30 and I'm due in Oct with OMG our 7th child. Guess what they are very well taken care of, very loving and respectful kids. We plan to have at least one more after this, big families are just not as common as they used to and people find it odd that you can even provide for a large family any more. We do it tho and our kids live without nothing. It does definitely get old hearing all the negative tho.

Quoting dancingthrulife:

im sick of ppl w big families getting kicked in the teeth. it is perfecty fine. im preggo w number 4. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saerise
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM

More power to them, but..so not ever having that many kids.

Bunnylew
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM

WOW!  More power to him!  If he can comfortably afford it.  OR he can turn his family into a reality show like the rest of them . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)