Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kim Kardashian: "People are so stupid"

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 20 Replies

Kim and Khloe Kardashian have admitted to one vice and one vice only: The internet. And if you think they're not reading your nasty tweets about them, think again.

If you want to catch the attention of the Kardashians, all you have to do is write about them on the internet. In a new interview with Papermag, Kim Kardashiaand her sister Khloe said they are total web addicts and that people who say nasty things about them are stupid.

"I love writing them back. People will write me, "My phone battery lasts longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage,' and I'll write back, 'Oh, which phone is that?'" Kim told Papermag.com.

"When people are so stupid, you just have to have fun with it. Someone [without a profile photo] will say I'm fat, or a hairy Armenian, and I'll write back, 'Oh, that egg picture of yours is so gorgeous,'" she explained, referencing the generic Twitter profile image.

Despite sometimes causing controversy with tweets, Khloe said nothing she writes gets deleted -- but the same can't be said of another Kardashian.

"I don't delete things. You look like such a little punk when you delete things," Khloe Kardashian said. "Our brother Rob deletes almost every tweet and follows people and then unfollows them. If he's in the mood to just date random people, he follows them, then unfollows. He unfollows me like once a month. He's bipolar on Twitter."

All goofing around aside, Kim said the whole family knows how important social media is to their brand, and they take it very seriously.

"I think a lot of our fan base and a lot of our connection with people is internet based. I think that the internet has brought on a different kind of celebrity. We are very well aware of who we are and what our place is. We are so active on Twitter, on our Facebook pages, we are writing back, we are connecting. We enjoy it," she says.

Read the complete interview with Kim and Khloe Kardashian on Papermag.com.

Do you follow any of them on Twitter?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I dont twitter

shadenn766
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM

they said we're stupid...lol..okkk...but anyways i dont twitter or facebook...

Strega
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM

The day I follow any of them on Twitter, is the day I quit the Internets.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont twitter

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
This. If I were to use my twitter.. Lol

Quoting Strega:

The day I follow any of them on Twitter, is the day I quit the Internets.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I don't use twitter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

No. They are talentless stuck up snobs. Nothing about them interests me what so ever.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I like the Kardashians and even I don't follow them on Twitter.

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

of course they are webaddicts, lol they are ALWAYS on their phones during the taping of their show. lol.

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

this lol

Quoting MrsNewman:

No. They are talentless stuck up snobs. Nothing about them interests me what so ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)