Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Is Farrah Abraham Getting Her Own ‘Teen Mom’ Spin-Off Show?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is Farrah Abraham Getting Her Own ‘Teen Mom’ Spin-Off Show?

Farrah Abraham Teen Mom

Click For More Farrah Pics!

From ‘Teen Mom’ to Hollywood? Farrah has signed with a Beverly Hills modeling agency, and sources say she’s in talks to star in her own reality show!

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham is staying busy! The single mom has signed with Models International, E! News confirms, and the agency says she’s in talks with MTV producers to film a spinoff show about her new life and career in L.A. with Sophia! Farrah told HollywoodLife.comexclusively that she wants to stay in the public eye. “I’m OK with my public choices, I have nothing to hide,” she told us. “I’m happy to continue in the entertainment field and grow from that.”

As for her modeling career, a rep for Models International told E! News she’ll be doing commercial, print and brand name licensing, as well as appearing in upcoming magazines and LAFashionWeek.com.

In the meantime, Farrah’s staying busy with other projects. On May 1, she’s releasing her Mom & Me Italian Hot Pepper Sauce at Hy-Vee grocery stores. The single star also is involved with HotSpot4Dates.com, which launched on March 15.

“There are a few celebrities on there who people will be able to get dating advice from,” she tellsHollywoodLife.com. “Hopefully people will think it’s fun, or at least enjoy the opportunity to get our advice.”

Will Farrah find love through HotSpot4Dates.com? “I’m a hopeless romantic myself,” she reveals. “I’m single right now, and I’m trying to do things right on my own in my own personal life. So I just want to help other people have that in their own lives. I see so many celebrities getting divorces and creating drama, and I’d rather be a positive role model. Especially for my daughter.”

BFFs — If Farrah gets her own show, will you watch?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Replies (11-15):
saraface5383
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM
id watch it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happinessforyou
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

What does a spolied teen-ager need a reality show for? Don't we suffer enough with all the crap-tv that is already on?  bleckkkk....

BV88
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I'd watch. I like her... For the most part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I would watch. She is doing great. She's came a long way from the teenager who knew nothing about mommyhood! She deserves it more than any of the other girls! I think she'll do big things!

monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I will probably watch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN