Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

OCTOMOM'S HOUSE A Picture of Squalor

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 32 Replies

TMZ has obtained pictures of Octomom Nadya Suleman's home that have triggered a police and child services investigation into allegations that her 14 kids are living in horrendous conditions and are being grossly neglected.

TMZ broke the story, Octo's hairstylist, Stephanie, went to La Habra cops Tuesday afternoon and filed a formal complaint.  A La Habra cop and 3 reps from the Orange County Department of Children and Family Services went to Octo's house Tuesday night to investigate.

One picture shows two children pooping in a portable training toilet in the backyard.  We're told the plumbing in the house is shot, and only one toilet is operational.

Another photo shows Octo just after she got her hair done.  What's shocking is that she locked her kids in the bedroom by propping a chair against the door so they couldn't get out.

Yet another pic shows the children's bedroom, with 2 cribs and a mattress. Stephanie told cops some of the kids are forced to sleep on the floor.

And there's more ... a pic shows some of the kids in the backyard, barefoot, dirty and wearing no pants.

Stephanie tells TMZ, "The kids are in desperate need of help, and I tried to help and she's not open to anyone helping her."  She says the boys are wearing girl's clothes, they are neglected and Nadya is just incapable of caring for them.

Authorities stayed at Octo's home Tuesday night for an hour-and-a-half, and determined the kids were not in danger.  There will, however, be follow-up with Children's Services.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andreahm
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM

OMG this is so sad..

CafeMom Tickers
Strega
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM

So nasty. I feel bad for those Kids.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allboys246
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM

This is no surprise to me. She has always been a twisted person. Every interview I have seen her in my thoughts were always she did this for Money and "Fame". She sucks and I feel so sorry for those children.

Mom2Goldilocks
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I watched her in a Dateline interview a few weeks ago that was taped at her house. The first thing I noticed was the condition of the home. It hardly has any furniture, it was filthy, there was writing & holes on and in the walls. She is sick. She should have never got pregnant with those poor children knowing she couldn't provide for them. I think she probably thought she was going to get a Kate Plus 8 type thing. Boy did that backfire on her. She now said she gets $ 2000.00 a month in FS. Ignorance, pure ignorance.

memekisses
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Those poor children :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happinessforyou
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm still trying to get past the "hair stylist"..... Unless the people doing the story provided one??

MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Spending money on a hair stylist but not buying her children clothes, or getting the plumbing fixed? Locking them in a bedroom? Making her kids sleep on the floor?

Of course she wouldnt take help from her hair stylist, she doesnt represent a tv station, does not have a camera, microphone, or contract to offer her money. I think those kids need to be taken away from her. Something is seriously wrong with her and those poor kids are going to suffer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Poor kids. :o(

rebekahmuse
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Is this for real?? I hope they take those kids away from her. How horrible :o(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)