Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

DWTS All Stars - Next Season

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
Today on Live w/ Kelly Mario Lopez told Kelly they will be doing an All Star for the next season and have been asked to come back. He has not made a decision yet.
Do you watch? Who would you like to see on the All Star edition?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bubbles318
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I heard about this and it's pretty exciting! Lol. I would so watch! I haven't watched this season at all.. 

I would like to see Mario, Joey Fatone, Rob Kardashian, Laila Ali, Kirstie Alley, Mel B, Brandy, and Kristin Cavallari (after she has her baby). She had such a good shot last year, I couldn't believe she was voted off! And I don't think past winners should be invited back. Maybe they should have another show though, with all the past winners going head to head?

gmadiane
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I dont watch

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I agree no past winners but a season of them would be cool!

Quoting Bubbles318:

I heard about this and it's pretty exciting! Lol. I would so watch! I haven't watched this season at all.. 

I would like to see Mario, Joey Fatone, Rob Kardashian, Laila Ali, Kirstie Alley, Mel B, Brandy, and Kristin Cavallari (after she has her baby). She had such a good shot last year, I couldn't believe she was voted off! And I don't think past winners should be invited back. Maybe they should have another show though, with all the past winners going head to head?

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I always watch.  Not sure who I'd like to see...I'll have to think about it

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Ricky Lake has been out promoting her new book and keeps saying she really hopes she gets asked back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN