Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

PICS: BFFs Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez Bake Cupcakes Together!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 10 Replies

PICS: BFFs Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez Bake Cupcakes Together!

CELEBRITY NEWSAPRIL 26, 2012 AT 7:33PM
BFFs Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez Bake Cupcakes Together!Credit: John Shearer/WireImage.com; Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

Ladies' night!

Even international superstars like Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift need the occasional night in to nosh on junk food and catch up with their BFFs.

Gomez, 19, took to her Instagram account recently to share photos from an evening spent bonding with her besties -- during which Swift broke out her ukelele for a jamfest, and the group baked cupcakes.

Credit: instagram.com

"Because you need a best friend [that] sings beautifully, another best friend to dance with you and another to listen," the "Love You Like a Love Song" singer wrote. "Oh and cupcakes. . .Cupcakes!"

PHOTOS: Taylor Swift's style evolution

Last summer, Swift, 22, opened up to PopSugar about her tight bond with Gomez--and their pal Emma Stone, who missed out on the fun.

PHOTOS: Selena Gomez's best style moments

"My friends are amazing and I'm so thankful to have them, [but] the ones that are like sisters to me are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone," Swift revealed. "They can predict my thoughts; I've known them for so long it's really cool to have friends that are that close."

Gomez, too, has talked about being able to lean on Swift, in good times and in bad.

PHOTOS: Swift's red carpet evolution

"One of my favorite stories with Taylor was when I was going through a very hard breakup. She came to my house at 10:30 at night and knocked on my door. I opened it, and she had two big bags of junk food, cookies, Snickers and soda," the former Wizards of Waverly Place star told Ryan Seacrest last year. "She put it on the table, put her laptop on, we made a video, and she told me that now we could look forward to breakups, since we know the other one will get us junk food! She's very sweet. I feel very lucky to have her in my life."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bffs-taylor-swift-selena-gomez-bake-cupcakes-together-2012264#ixzz1tCWncX8Y

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I know I heart Taylor. She is from Wyomissing, PA where I used to work! I'm surprised I never ran into her or Kate plus Eight! LOL

gmadiane
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM

thats nice

MrsNewman
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:32 PM

fun.

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Fun! I really like both of them!

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:37 AM

cute

LilStacy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Love Taylor!....iv got tons of family around hendersonville tn where she's from n ii keep hoping ill run into her lol.....but I did c her n concert last halloween wknd!!...n who doesn't love cupcakes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lebeaglemom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Sounds like a fun night. Everyone needs a night off to relax.

sara_7106
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Looks like fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN