Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

If Beyonce Hates Kim Kardashian, There's Nothing Khloe Can Do About It

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM
  • 11 Replies

If Beyonce Hates Kim Kardashian, There's Nothing Khloe Can Do About It (VIDEO)

Beyonce
Peace out, Kardashians!
To be perfectly frank, I'm finding this whole Beyonce hates Kim Kardashian nonsense a little hard to believe A) because I have a hard time imagining Beyonce hating anyone, and B) because I have a hard time believing that Kim and Kanye West are dating for real in the first place. Nevertheless, though, as a purveyor of all things Kardashian, it is my civic duty to bring you the latest piece of this strange, strange puzzle: Khloe is now supposedly trying to be the peacemaker between the two gals.

Late last night on Twitter, Khloe sang Beyonce's praises, tweeting: "Beyonce really is so stunning! She looks flawless in People magazine. Great article... She's so in love :)" Hmmmm ...

More from The Stir: Kim Kardashian Will Never Be Kanye West's 'Beyonce' (VIDEO)

Interesting timing, right? A few of Khloe's twitter followers called her out on the tweet, saying things like, "After she talks about ur sister u kiss ass??? Wow." I mean, it is weird, isn't it? If Beyonce does, in fact, take issue with Kim, it does kind of seem like Khloe is trying to bridge the gap between the two by kissing her ass on Twitter ... right? And if that is the case, well, that's kind of lame. Let Kim fight her own battle.

I'm all for women sticking up for one another -- especially sisters -- but in this particular case, it just seems like a bad idea. It almost seems like this would fuel the fire and irritate Beyonce even more, because it kind of comes off as sort of fake/ulterior motive-ish.

I'm pretty sure that if all this hullabaloo is true, and Beyonce is in fact turned off by Kim's fame-whoring ways, it's crushing Kim (and the rest of the Kardashians). I mean, who would want the lovely, talented, private Beyonce hating them? Not me, that's for sure. But I also wouldn't want my sister getting involved to try to "fix" things.

Check out this video about Kanye thinking Kim is his "Beyonce":

Do you think Beyonce is anti-Kim?

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TateTwo
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I don't think it matters.

jltplk25
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Who knows for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Quoting jltplk25:

Who knows for sure.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I dont know, I dont know either one in real life! 

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Who knows...

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

what did beyonce say about kim? is it a fact?

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Beyonce and her man are so over the top its ridiculous, Beyonce only wants to be around people she feels are beneath her and she will be the focus of all attention

liz.1986
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Quoting TateTwo:

I don't think it matters.

We have anonymous posting too!

Join us every Friday for our "I'll take that dare!" viewing parties!

TateTwo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Where do people come up with this stuff?

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Beyonce and her man are so over the top its ridiculous, Beyonce only wants to be around people she feels are beneath her and she will be the focus of all attention

MomRocs1102
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Where do people come up with this stuff?   Its my opinion of them with what ive seen thats where. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN